The Data Controller of personal data is Gias Service S.r.l., Via della Cernaia, 20, 50129, Firenze, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +39 329 1004048
The processing of your data is based on principles of lawfulness, transparency, correctness, limitation of purposes and conservation, minimization, accuracy, data integrity and confidentiality.
The personal information Efffe Group Srl gets to know through this site are navigation data like IP address, domain names, etc. not directly associated with the site visitor and the voluntary transmission of data within e-mail messages. The information deriving from these messages is used in compliance with current legislation, in order to reply to the requestor.
Sending e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data contained in the message.
The user is free to provide personal data to request information or other communications.
Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis on which the processing of data collected through the website is based is to be considered the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, indicated in the normal relationship between the visitor requesting information and the Data Controller.
Personal data are processed by electronic means and in paper form and used for the purpose requested by the interested party.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Cookies are small text files downloaded to the device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) through which the user visits a website. Some of these, the so-called technical cookies, are used to facilitate navigation or to provide a service requested by the user. Without the use of these cookies some operations could not be performed or would be more difficult or less secure. Other types of cookies instead, the profiling cookies, are intended to track the user’s browsing on the web and draw up a profile of his tastes, habits, choices, etc. for targeted marketing and personalized advertising.
Communication and dissemination of data
The data will not be subject to any dissemination, sale or exchange. They may be shared with subjects who provide services (for example, receiving and sending e-mails, website management and hosting companies, collaborators, etc. as data processors).An updated list of data processors is available by contacting the data controller.
Nature of the provision
The provision of data is optional and subject to the will of the subject. However, failure to provide them could make it impossible for us to respond to your request.
Your data is not transferred to recipients outside the European Union.
Data retention period
The acquired data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to respond to your requests, then they will be deleted.
The interested party has the right to exercise the rights provided by the law by contacting the Data Controller at the address given below. In particular, the interested party isentitled to:
- Withdraw consent at any time. The interested party can revoke the consent to the processing of his personal data previously expressed without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before the revocation.
- Oppose the processing of his/her data. LThe interested party may object to the processing of their data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access his/her data. The interested party has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- Verify and ask for rectification. The interested party can verify the correctness of his / her data and request its updating or correction.
- Get the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of his/her data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the data for any other purpose than their storage.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of his/her personal data. When certain conditions are met, the Data Subject may request the deletion of his / her data by the Owner.
- Receive his / her data in structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another controller. This provision is applicable when the data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the interested party, on a contract of which the interested party is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- To make a complaint. The interested party may propose a complaint to the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
Requests regarding the methods, purposes and anything else related to the processing of personal data must be sent to the Data Controller at the following contact:
Gias Service S.r.l., Via della Cernaia, 20, 50129, Firenze, email: email@example.com, Tel.: + +39 329 1004048